6/21/11

Thinking with Portals


For the next smashing turnout of AnimeNext, let's think with Portals. Sadly I didn't catch any group shots, but I did find some familiar faces scattered across the con!


Starting off with the Chells! Both costumes quite groovy. I think I spotted a 3rd one with a more paper mache looking boots, but I don't seem to have a picture sadly enough! Still, great to see some companion cube love! Speaking of which...


Yay companion cube! I never lost faith that you were still around! GLaDOS can try a hundred times, you'll never leave my side will you?


On topic of GLaDOS, this Aperture Science employee seems to be keeping our lovely homicidal AI on short leash. I adored the painting of the portal, which GLaDOS actually extended from. It even had a lever in back to turn it on and off! Brilliant.


And at least that brings us to the last of our lovable homicidal robots, Wheatley. Ah Wheatley, I'd of forgiven you at any point if you'd just have apologized!