7/3/11

Cosplay Tribute #006


Oi oi there, time for the next tribute! This time around, it's an awesome, fully armored Mega Man X! With a light on X Blaster no less!

When I met her first, she was getting photos taken in the upstairs lobby, and next chance, she was hobbling down the path to the convention center in the suit of armor, where I got my real opportunity to check the outfit out. I'm unsure what it's made out of, but it was completely solid to the face! I'd of gone with tights for the light blue spots between the armor, but this person did no half assing of the cosplay, earning respect and tribute from me!

These tributes aren't posted in any particular order, and all posted up till now have been cosplays from AnimeNext, until alas Otakon comes around the corner, see oyu there perhaps!