9/14/14

Lets Play Corner

So with the new youtube channel (14thLord Gaming) I have decided to create a couple lil LP series. The first being 10 Minute Lets Plays, which actually amounts to moreso 30minute videos. In these LP's basically a friend and I both take turns, they play for minute and then I play a NES game for 10 minutes. All the while we discuss the game. Hopefully it'll be a interesting and unusual concept, and interesting to watch. The second Lets Play series will be Let's Race. Basically the goal in this Lets Play series is to see who could beat a game quicker, my friend or I. The friends wouldn't always be the same one person, and they'll be uploading their point of view on their channel themselves. Now without further ado, the first LP of these two series will be Let's Race Mega Man X1!!!