3/23/12

Update: Dungeons and Dragons, Oh my!


Basically long hiatus due to work, college (Fuck accounting) and a little something I've recently gotten quite into called Pathfinder. I picked up the beginners box the other day with a friend, and we've decided to try and putting together a group for saturdays, with me being the DM/GM! I've since gotten quite into map making, theorizing for my story, and wondering how I could combine pathfinder with my story. Also been putting together thoughts of having a online group. Hopefully I might post some materials in the future!

Also on a side note, Wicked happened, sadly almost no pictures from it except a couple involving my plague doctor, and Psycho Tardis. Not happy with the paintjob on my mask though, planning on repainting it somehow, maybe more news and pics on that to come by Steampunk Worlds Faire!