4/27/12

Three things comes to mind.

After years of saving moolah, I finally almost have enough to buy myself a decent (used) car. Just $500 short, though that's another month of work away to be able to save up that amount sadly enough. Granted, that'll clear me out so hardcore that I wont have money to even get a gas tank for it... Second on my mind is, pathfinder is being awesome. Ontop of my group that meets up every once and awhile, I'm trying to put together a second campaign for when not everyone can meet up, as the peoples schedules are pretty wonky so we have to skip weeks and weeks at a time. Fortunately, I arranged a second group with some irl friends that live out of state, online. I'm going to try making it share the world, since I think it'll be neat having them see the aftermath of each others adventures! Lastly, oh god blogspot, why did you change your UI so badly. I thought it was the goal to make things increasingly user friendly and more readily available, not to clutter it up like crazy, yet at the same time oddly strip it to bare bones! I have a feeling when I age, I'll be complaining about all them young wipper snappers and their crazy techno gadgo's being so complicated to use. Woe.